BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Avril Lavigne: The Punk Princess, Rock the world!




Avril was very talented. She admired by people because of her voice and character, and I am one of those fans of Avril Lavigne. I was started to collect her photos, stickers, and a posters when I was in High School and until now I am a big fan of her because she’s not only a pop punk singer but also a songwriter and actress. Actually, in my room I do have posters of Avril as my favorite Pop/Rock artist and I called her “skater punk” because of her persona. Avril's music is capable of reaching the girls and the guys, and more than a few adventurous adults too.

She had been writing her own songs ever since she got her first guitar and has been skateboarding ever since she was 14. A startlingly up-front and outrageous 17-year-old with everything it takes to reach stardom-completely on her own terms because of her desires, she likes to write, likes to rock out, and wants music to be a part of her life forever. Her music career was continuously successful, especially the debut albums like Let Go (2002), Under My Skin (2004), and The Best Damn Thing, released in the United States, where it reached number two. It peaked at number one in Australia, Canada and theUnited Kingdom. Those albums have topped the charts in numerous countries.

I’m hoping that she will have a concert here in Philippines, I think it is possible because some international artist are already performed here in Manila. It’s great if I could see her in personal.










0 comments: